Friday 6 November 2015

School learning stays forever!

There’s no denying that schooling is the most memorable part of our lives. The prime reason to it, I believe is the life-long elements that our schools have offered us- in all respects. We made best of the friends in our schools and what we learnt in our schools would also stay with us forever!

Be it a day school in Noida or a boarding school in Gurgaon- a school is the building block for students. When we talk about our school lives, either we go on and on about the moments and experiences that we have lived or we stay speechless trying hard to find the words for exhibiting thankfulness. And the major credit of whatever we are today goes to the school and its learning- that annoyed us back then.

Here’s a list of things that started with my days at Noida international School like Genesis Global School and ended never!

Genesis Global School

•Handwriting home works: I still remember writing one page every day- of whatever content- as my homework just to improve hand writing. All the students were given this as a daily chore and I can’t thank enough my teachers for the awesome handwriting I have developed for life!

•News: This used to be the most hated task where we had to read the newspaper to write five important headlines for the day. If this wouldn’t have been a daily practice, I really wouldn’t have developed the habit of reading the newspaper daily.

•Debate: The teachers literally used to push us for this- taking part in the intra as well as interschool competitions. My parents and friends might not be very happy about me being great at arguments, but for me, the stage fear doesn’t exist.

•Thought of the day: One motivating thought for the day needed to be practiced every morning and thanks to the school for all the positivity in all the mornings of my life- even in the gloomiest of the days.

The learning of school undoubtedly stays forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment