Thursday 15 October 2015

Boarding Schools- NOT as scary as you think!

Boarding school to children are more like a punishment. It sounds like a detention where the parents threats to send their naughty kids to. But in reality, are the boarding schools that bad? Are they actually dark and strict bringing the happy life of the child to a stand-still? The answer is a big NO!
Well, boarding schools are nowhere close to what you can call a ‘punishment’. Dear parents, stop scaring your children from staying away from you and studying! They would eventually have to do it when they grow up; according to a research, it is said that these types of threats have deep rooted impact in a child’s mind which can make it difficult for him to cope with staying apart from family even when they are grown up.

In fact, the decent residential schools in India provide students with a holistic development. They nurture the talent in them, make them independent and smart! I would suggest the Indian parents to encourage their children to study in a boarding for atleast a few years of their life!

boarding school in india

And for students, I would like to say, boarding are FUN! I have been a student of a residential school, which is now counted as one of the best boarding schools in India. Thankfully, my parents never scared me to the concept of a boarding school, and I am glad they didn’t! Apart from the initial home-sickness, there is nothing that you should be worried about.

It has made me a disciplined person, and someone who does not depend on others to take a decision. Moreover, my boarding school has given me innumerable memories with my friends and teachers. I have, and always will go back to those fun filled days! I would definitely send my children to boarding school as well because it’s an experience worth cherishing whole life!

No comments:

Post a Comment