Thursday 16 July 2015

Day Boarding - the best option for working moms

As a working mother of a 3 year old, I was facing the dilemma of my life. It was time I admitted my son to a pre- school and I got a fantastic job offer which I couldn’t refuse. I didn’t know how to manage him and my job. Leaving my job was not an option and compromising on my son’s proper education and care was not an option either. I was advised by a friend of mine who was in a similar situation herself a few years back. She gave me the information about one of the best day boarding in Delhi and I inquired about the place myself after that.

Day school for Kids

It was aided with the best facilities that claimed to take care of the growing children. They provided the beginner level lessons to kids just the way they would like it. The curriculum was designed exactly according to the age of the kids and their grasping level. It had all the amenities that took care of the overall safety and well-being of the child, leaving the parents with no chance to complain. I found the place reliable and the best option as a solution to my situation. With full support from my husband, my decision was executed within a week before my joining. Both of us kept an eye on their ways of managing the kids and we made sure our son suffered in no ways. Surprisingly, it seemed our little boy found great pleasure in his day school.

This day school for kids provided my son with the right amount of ‘education’ in a fun way and he enjoyed his time spent there. I am thankful that I took the decision and now I can manage my career and my son simultaneously. I know my son is well looked after during the day which leaves me with time to dedicate to my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment